The opening thought of the February edition says:
“Each human life expresses the dynamics of our solar system.”
Page one presents the note “What It Means To Be Successful”. On page 2 the reader finds “The Karmic Equation: Sometimes the Sources of True Happiness Remain Hidden”.
On p. 3, “The Masters, On Who Is Capable of Searching for Wisdom”. Pages four and five present a poem by Ella Wheeler Wilcox: “You Never Can Tell”. On pp. 5-6, “Donald Trump, Theosophy and the Practice of Vaccination”.
Other topics in the February edition include:
* There Is a Time for Renewal;
* Ivan Il’in: On Resisting Evil by Force, an article by N. O. Lossky;
* Real Friendship Deserves to Endure;
* The Eternity of the Instant;
* Lessons From the Phases of the Moon;
* The Politicians of the Esoteric Movement;
* On the Size of One’s Soul;
* Giving Up in Order to Obtain;
* The Central Point in the Circle;
* A Few Words by Helena Blavatsky;
* The Precept and the Practice;
* Thoughts Along the Road; and
* From the Golden Verses of Pythagoras.
The 19 pp. edition concludes with the list of new texts in our websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” at www.TheosophyOnline.com.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.
On Facebook, see the pages The Aquarian Theosophist, Helena Blavatsky and E-Theosophy.
Always visit www.Esoteric-Philosophy.com, www.TheosophyOnline.com, www.HelenaBlavatsky.org and www.FilosofiaEsoterica.com.
In order to have access to a daily study of theosophy, visit the page of E-Theosophy e-group in YahooGroups and join it directly from there.
The link to the e-group is - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info. You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for information on E-Theosophy.